If your organization is looking for a way to better the community, a Quality of Life Compact may be your best investment.
Compacts are formal, voluntary agreements between TMT and one or more organizations, individuals, businesses, and or local entities that collaboratively work together to measurably improve performance on targeted quality of life indicators.
Criteria to be considered when planning a compact:
- Be of general community benefit
- Have a high probability of success
- Be visible, tangible and measurable
- Have a defined timeline for reporting measurable success
- Provide opportunities for individual and group involvement
- Provide for stewardship following the compact agreement
Collaborate with Truckee Meadows Tomorrow for Quality of Life
Make a difference
Access comprehensive, unbiased data about the place where you work, live and play