Your contribution makes the difference.
Subscribe to a TMT Membership above and get access to the data used to measure quality of life in Reno/Sparks/Washoe County and the surrounding region.
If you are already a member click here to log in, if not, please sign up below.
TMT is an IRS designated 501(c)3 nonprofit (EIN: 88-0290211) and your contributions may be tax-deductible under federal law.
TMT’s indicator project would not be possible without your support. There isn’t a single funding source, so the data remains independent and nonpartisan—and your contribution ensures the indicators work continues to create sustainable improvements in our community.
Member benefits include:
- Being part of an internationally recognized organization for effectively using indicators to create positive community change (Community Indicators Consortium, Innovation Award, sponsored by the Brookings Institution)
- Logo/link on TMT’s home page and all reports for Visionary members
- Access to comprehensive community indicators/performance data—only TMT members download data
- Free roundtables, forums and networking for TMT members
- Investment opportunities for indicator partners/sponsors (logo/link on sponsored indicator data pages, surveys and reports and at community forums)
- Demonstrated social responsibility and tangible ROI through measurable indicators for your company’s planning, civic investment and contributions
- Volunteerism opportunities to improve indicators through adoption
- Community capacity-building and stewardship by partnering in a collaborative Quality of Life Compact to measurably improve targeted indicators
- CEO forums to review issues and ensure relevant community outcomes