Your local, independent and trusted source for quality of life data and community conversations. Get informed. Get connected. Help build the Nevada of tomorrow.
Indicators of Quality of Life
Unique Community Data Dashboards
for Us to Protect
Data That Matters
Discover data about your community using our free, dynamic, easy to use, one-stop digital resource for access to community quality of life data. Find up-to-date demographic, education, environmental, economic, health, social determinant and equity data that highlights trends, challenges and opportunities in our Nevada communities; hundreds of maps, tables and figures, and, promising practices.
Connecting Our Community
Join the conversation in our Community Conversation Speaker Series. This monthly speaker series explores our greatest obstacles and opportunities on topics that matter most to northern Nevadans.
- Thu, Aug 26Speaker Series - Online
- Thu, Sep 23Speaker Series - Online
- Thu, Oct 28Speaker Series - Online
- Time is TBDSpeaker Series - Online
- Wed, Jul 28Speaker Series - Online
- Wed, Jun 30Speaker Series - OnlineJun 30, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMSpeaker Series - OnlineSafe, affordable and sustainable housing is an essential component of healthy communities, and the effects of housing insecurity are widespread and significant. Reno is struggling - like so many other communities across the country - to find solutions to the poverty, housing, and homeless epidemic.